RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SURVEY & VALUATION SPECIALISTS
Specific Defects Report
This service is designed for the detailed inspection of specific defects in a property and the provision of a detailed Surveyor’s Report on our assessment of the specific defect.
Some of the specific property defects we regularly inspect and report on include;
- Cracks and distortions to buildings.
- Dampness in buildings (rising and penetrating dampness).
- Condensation and/or mould growth in buildings.
- Defective or substandard workmanship by contractors or builders.
- Defects to, or following on from extension, conversion or alteration works.
- Defects to parts of the building including; walls, roofs, windows, floors, sub floor areas, chimneys, etc.
Our assessment will include our observations, description and understanding of the problem, the cause of the problem, the consequences, results and effects of the problem, and the actions that should be undertaken to redress the situation.